Monday, March 2, 2009

February 27 - March 2 without FB

Lent fact for today: Lent is a time of self-examination and preparation for Easter.

My addiction to FB is due to my excessive compulsiveness. I always wanted to be on FB seeing what pictures had been posted, what people's current status was etc etc. During this time I have not really missed it since I have been doing other stuff.

Friday I rested most of the day, shampooed my hair, looked for a new hairstyle and color, caught up on my recorded TV shows, went to the Youth Post ROCK program, and then Fred read scripture to me before bed.

Saturday - Did face painting at the 2nd Annual Taste of Africa , went to the 75th B-day party of one of my best friends Mom, had dinner and conversation with my husband, and this time I read to Fred.

Sunday - Went to church and breakfast, took a much needed nap, watched reality TV in peace, Fred and I did our bible study homework together and then played Scrabble.

Monday - Stayed home from work, took a walk in the snow with Fred, played in the snow with Fred, watched Fred & Zeke shovel, etc etc it is still early.

As always keep God first and try to refrain from lining your lips with black eyeliner.

Love Ya
LA

No comments:

Post a Comment