Saturday, March 14, 2009

How is it going?

People that are aware of my Lenten sacrifice have been asking me "how is it going?" am I doing OK? I am happy to report that I am doing great. I am spending more time communicating with my husband, I have done some volunteer work, and I am able to research more dinner recipes.

I loved being on FB communicating with my friends, new & old, and reaching out to people from way way back in the day. LOL But I do not miss it as much as I thought I would. It is still a sacrifice because I want to check it out but the urge is not as strong as I thought it would be. So I wonder does that mean that it was not really a sacrifice? or does it mean that I am really committed to fulfilling my Lenten sacrifice? I think it is a sacrifice if you take a look at how much time I was spending on FB. But I am also focused on becoming closer to Christ. I have quite a few things I have identified that I need to work on in my relationships and within myself that of course will take longer than 40 days but it is definitely a start.

Things I have done March 3 - 13 without FB

1. Visited my parents
2. Read and discussed scripture with husband
3. Attended Bible Study
4. Fellowshipped
5. Volunteered
6. Tried new recipes
7. Got emissions tested


Until next time. Keep God first, think what would Jesus do in your situation and PUSH baby PUSH!!!

Love Ya

LA

No comments:

Post a Comment